What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of our Service.
- To provide analytics.
- To store your preferences.
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.
We use different types of cookies to run the Service. We will review their use on a regular basis and have categorised these as follows:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential as they enable you to move around a website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, such as logging into your account, cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Cookies for website analysis: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website for reporting and analysis purposes. These cookies do not collect information which specifically identifies an individual browser. All the information the cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how our website works. For more information about how to opt out of this type of cookie, please refer to: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Cookies that support your choices: These cookies allow a website to remember choices and changes you make, allowing us to provide relevant information and news and present it in a way you prefer. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised. They do not gather any information about you that could be used for advertising or remember where you have been on the internet.
- Third Party Cookies: In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third parties’ cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements and other relevant information through the Service.
Your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Discover more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies from the following websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/