Having high quality insurance in place, for when you need to call upon it, is essential in a modern ‘connected’ world. RS Risk Solutions seeks to provide a friendly face who makes recommendations based on your requirements on how to manage your risks, whether business or personal. This is achieved by a team which provides traditional customer service, who also has access to leading software solutions – this is the essence of our ‘New – Old’ approach.
RS Risk Solutions is led by insurance professionals who have extensive experience of developing insurance and risk management solutions. With a ‘strong professional’ ethos, RS Risk Solutions know what clients require and we know how best to ensure that insurance risk carriers provide this.
Underpinning this, RS Risk Solutions is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, the UK regulator with a global reputation for being at the leading edge of consumer protection.
The Read Shepley Group has provided services to the insurance industry since 2003. Based on primary research which identified some underserved sectors of the business insurance market, RS Risk Solutions Limited was established early in 2019 to provide a high quality service to these underserved clients. Our view is that post Brexit, the health and growth of the commercial business sector, including small and medium sized businesses, is crucial to the future health and prosperity of the UK economy.
RS Risk Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary within the Read Shepley Group of companies.
We aim to provide our clients with the highest service level possible. On rare occasions, however, we recognise that things can go wrong. We endeavour to proactively identify expressions of dissatisfaction and deal with complaints promptly and fairly. We seek to place our clients at the heart of our business and consider complaints as an opportunity to make improvements.
How to make a complaint
Please address your complaint, and any subsequent queries you may have in connection with the complaint, to the Head of Compliance.
Contact details are as follows:
Head of Compliance
RS Risk Solutions Limited
T: +44 (0)1342893127
How we will deal with your complaint
- We will promptly acknowledge your complaint, provide an overview of our complaints process and confirm who will be dealing with it. We may request additional information.
- We will investigate your complaint and if it remains outstanding after four weeks, we will write to you with an update regarding the progress of your complaint.
- We aim to conclude our complaint investigation within eight weeks. On completion of our investigation into your complaint, we will write to you and provide you with the results of the investigation and the final decision.
- Where we have reasonable grounds to believe that another respondent may be solely or jointly responsible for the matter alleged in a complaint, we will promptly forward the complaint, or the relevant part of it, in writing to that other respondent, and inform you why the complaint has been forwarded, and of the other respondent’s contact details.
- If we are unable to provide you with a decision within eight weeks or you remain dissatisfied after we have concluded our investigation, you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of our final response letter, which is an independent resolution scheme. If this is the case, we will inform you of this.
The Financial Ombudsman Service’s contact details are:
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
London E14 9SR
Tel: 0800 023 4 567
Further information can be found on the Financial Ombudsman Service website.
- Lloyd’s: If your policy is insured in the Lloyd’s Market, you are entitled to refer your complaint to Lloyd’s. You may contact:
Walter Burke Way
Kent ME4 4RN